Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where does the time go?

This time of year when the temperature is unable to stabilize...  oh, it really messes me up.  Between catching a cold and pollen I think I have every kind of over the counter cold/sinus/allergy medication in my cabinet.  At least it gave me some downtime to mess around with paper, pencil, my Gypsy, and ideas.
I think we will start with current stuff and rewind.....

Mothers Day is coming up!  I love the flowers!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock- Stampin Up;
Stamp- Stampin Up;
Flowers- Prima; ---;
Ink pad- Memento; 
Pen- Gelly Roll
Embellishments- Paper Studio;


Birthdays always pop up all the time!  A good thing to have on hand....


Supplies:
Cardstock- Stampin Up; Colorbok; 
Cricut Imaging Cartridge- Yummy; 
Stamp- Stampin Up; 
Ink pad- Memento; 
Pen- Gelly Roll; 
Ribbon- Offray;


You never know when someone you know may be feeling under the weather and need a little note to make them feel better!  :)

Supplies:
Cardstock- Stampin Up; 
Stamps- Papertrey Ink; 
Ink pad-Stampin Up;
Embossing folder- Sizzix;


And last but not least....  the Easter card I sent out to friends and family....  Have an 'egg-ceptional' day!  :)

Supplies:
Cardstock/paper- Recollection; DCWV; 
Cricut Cartridge- Simply Charmed
Stamp- Stampin Up;
Ink pad- Memento;
Pen- Inkssentials

No comments:

Post a Comment