Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sketch Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  Trying another Challenge today.....  it is the sketch challenge (#48) over at The Paper Players.   Instead of putting the circle with the image on the cover, I decided to cut it out, and 'frame' the inside of the card...  I used 'happy anniversary' as the sentiment but that can easily be changed so this card can be used for many occasions! 



Supplies:
Cardstock- Recollections; DCWV;
Cricut Cartridge- Sweethearts;
Stamp- Stampin Up;
Pen- Inkssentials;
Punch- Stampin Up; EK Success;
Embellishments- Prima flowers; Stickles; Paper Studio brads;

7 comments:

  1. This is clever! I love how you framed the inside of the card and how this can be switched out for different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so clever indeed! Love the circle frame and the couple peeking out from inside. GREAT job! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo super duper cute! I love that couple you put on the inside. I might have to go get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design! Love how you have cut out the curcle to frame the couple. Such a great card for a variety of occasions! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! How cute and clever is this! I love how you cut out the circle to frame the image inside! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea for the sketch! So clever! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! I love the window into the beautiful inside. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete